We’re a pack of Shamrocks!
The easiest way to register for the 2019 season is to download the Rugby Xplorer app. Click here for the Google Play Store (Android) or here for the Apple store.
1. Open the app, click More and select log in
2. Follow the on-screen instructions
3. Once logged in, click More and select register
3. Select yourself to be registered
4. Choose club “Woonona Shamrocks” (not the junior club)
5. Select role - “player”- “season” from drop boxes
6. Check your personal details, add / update photo (or skip!), enter emergency contact and agree to T&Cs
7. Select payment type
8. Make your payment
9. An email will be sent to you confirming payment
Welcome to the Shamrock family for 2019!
See the Rugby Australia site for more information about registration regulations and insurance for 2019.
Register via website
Alternatively, click below to register via the rugby portal.
2019 Player Fees
Player fees are $200 for this year. This includes all ARU and NSWRU fees, player insurance, and club contribution. All registered players also receive shorts, socks and a club cap.
Training for all grades is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm at the Ocean Park grounds. All are welcome and the club is continually searching to strengthen its player group.
Please note: Pre-season training runs from 27 Nov - 20 Dec 2018, and resumes 15 January. Pre-season is currently being held at Nicholson Park, Woonona.
1st Grade Paul Ridgway
2nd Grade Scott Lunney
3rd Grade Kieran Smith
Assistants Mark Stone, Richard Aylett
From 27 November to 20 December, every Tuesday and Thursday 6:30pm at Nicholson Park, Woonona. For wet weather plans, check Facebook or contact Paul.
We have a Bunnings BBQ fundraiser Friday 7th December at Bellambi Bunnings. Come on down and grab a snag to support the club!
Join us for the Shamrocks Christmas Party Sunday 16th December 2018 from 1-5pm at Ocean Park.